Advance polling will take place at...
- Tweedie Hall in the Mount Allison University, Wallace MacCain Student Centre from 10 am to 7 pm on September 15th, 16th, and 17th.
- Tantramar Veterans Memorial Civic Centre in Sackville.
September 22nd, Tantramar Veterans Memorial Civic Centre in Sackville
Qualifications to vote:
- Canadian citizen
- Will be 18 years of age on or before polling day
- Has been or will have been ordinarily resident in the Province for a period of at least 40 days immediately before the election; Will be living in the electoral district on Election Day
*Technically, if you have already voted in another provincial election this year (e.g., Ontario), you should not vote in this election.
Identification (one or more pieces) required for voting:
- ID with name, current address, and signature (e.g., New Brunswick driver's license has all three)
If your ID is from outside of New Brunswick, you will also need proof of residence in New Brunswick, for example:
- A lease agreement with your signature on it.
- A bill or piece of mail addressed to you at your Sackville address.
If you don't have any of the above proof of residence documentation:
- A person who has their name on the lease of the residence in which you live can vouch for you.
- Your landlord or neighbour can agree to confirm your place of residence in Sackville and vouch for you.
*If someone vouches for you, they have to accompany you to the polling station. Someone can only vouch for another person once.
An elector may:
Visit any Service New Brunswick service centre to request his or her information be updated on the Register of Electors.
Or drop in at the Elections New Brunswick Office at 53 Main St